Tuesday 5 March 2013

Runaway train!

Today I am wearing a lot of memories – and those are my favourite garments, ones that have seen you through a stage in your life. This vintage leather skirt belonged to my Mum , and this necklace was made by me, at least 10 years ago. Are there clothes in your wardrobe that are more souvenirs than statement pieces?
I have this somewhat obsessive habit of organizing my clothes and keep it tidi ! I love all those pieces in my closet gathering dust, even though I know I waste valuable closet space! But anyway, today I was pretty busy runing around so I decided to wear this handmade oxdorf shoes, instead heels or booties.
I wraped up a scarf around my waist, and later on my head, and I was ready to hit the road!  After all the cold  weather is slowly behind us, and I´m looking forward to walk without coats and jackets! I had an amazing weekend and girls night out, and I´m still colecting impressions and try to fill the holes in my head !
You know what I mean :-)










 photos by: Eli


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Šuze za 5, Vi za 10!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...