Tuesday 19 March 2013

Reality catcher

Haven’t been able to get enough of black clothes lately... So today I mixed this embellished black jacket, with an old denim skirt...No heavy accessorizing needed – this ensemble needs no distraction.
 I love wearing silver jewellery and pieces with silver or gunmetal hardware. But I think I’ll love gold just that little bit more for its richness and general association with all things opulent and decadent.
I dyed my hair in ombre again, little lighter this time, and still didn´t get used to it, but I´m pretty sure it won´t last for long!
Since I don´t watch TV at all, in the evening we usually spend time together, or with our friends...
But last two days I was attracked by two good movies. First one was from Almodovar - La piel que habito, and the second from Tarantino-Django Unchained.
Tarantino had always been the master of a certain type of narcotic euphoria in the cinema, something exquisitely superfluous, something to do with his mastery of surface and style – an ability to make you believe in it and see through it at the same time. That ability has gloriously returned and I´m amazed with this brilliant, brutal and revenge western! And of corse, a bowl of italian ice cream while watching! Mmmmmm!!!!
Enough of TV !
Tonight I have an evening of widsdom & meditation with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar in my hometown Split ,and I´m very excited to have an opportunity to learn  directly from the  Master! Live webcasts  will be available freely at 7pm on both Monday (form Zagreb) and Tuesday (from Split, with global meditation event).
Breathe in, breathe out, get back to your source!


With love

V.















photos by:Eli




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...