Saturday 9 March 2013

Hedonia and a parrot !

Sometimes it´s not easy to be me, expecially when that includes wakening up at 4 a.m. with some crazy ideas in my head!
Few years ago I had my own clothing line and than I got pregnant and stopped with all that.We actually sold out all the dresses and I learned couple of things about materials, tailoring, sewing....I don´t have a nerves to sew on my own, but I really know how to turn old kaftan into maxi skirt in one move ! Like a did what this two.I hate to be perfectionist but I am, and when I  really want something and I'll find a way to do it! I had a deal with my photographers ( friend) to shoot some denim outfit, but I changed my mind at last minute and left denim only like a turban on a head!
Except the clothes  I needed something else that I could hold in my hand , and than I  got the idea and bought  this bird cage on my way home in 8:00 a.m. when I left my son in a kindergarten. I missed only the bird! So, I phoned to my lovely neighbour who has equally lovely parrot, and asked to borrow her just for a shooting ! Like that's going to end up in Vogue! Anyhow, no one was  at home. Luckily I had the key.
Just to catch a damn parrot and that's it.That´s what I tought! The holes on that new cage were too wide and parrot flew off! I try to catch it around the house , and since I was late, I menaged somehow to put it in her old cage which is aprox 1 m high! I thought we´ll  set it in a studio! So I was driveing around with that noisy bird half of my day! Woman´s day!
I was really  in a good mood pleasing myself , and we were ready soon! I loved the studio shooting but still have the same problem- time! I can only shoot for max an hour and than I quickly back  to my daily obligations! So I can´t commit complitely to hair and make up among other.
Don´t be  surprised that you can´t see the bird on the pictures , It's just because she f**** up all the studio and made a terrible mess therefore we forbide her all public events this month!  Now you know the story! Enjoy!
















photos by: Jadranka and Laura 





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jednostavno "TI", odlično!

Unknown said...

Hvala!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...