Wednesday 31 July 2013

Tropical top

Hy there, my dear readers! I finally got back to civilization after three weeks break in our little house by the sea! I apologize for not publishing any outfit posts lately, but it was last on my mind! Three weeks without hairstyling, makeup, dressing up, daily stress, routine! Just swimming, tanning , good food, good book, a little meditation, hanging out with my friends and playtime with my son! I hate summer only because I have to be separated from my husband! And while other women posting pictures with family on the beach, hugging and kissing their better halfs, at the of  the day I just hug the pillow beside me! But last night he snuck into my bed at 4 a.m and it was really a wonderful surprise! In any case let´s move on! I found this amazing tropical print  top at the beginning of the summer and I fell in love at first sight! The colors are great and  realistic sea world, with all those fishes, sharks,shells, seaweed! Even a parrot in all its beauty! I combined them with bell-bottoms, flats and striped round Aldo shades! I made myself this two-colored braided bracelet! Hope you like !












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...