Tuesday 2 July 2013

Lady in red

It´s so nice when you can afford yourself  to spend the morning in an Art gallery instead go to work and stay in an office whole day! Unless you have a dream job that you really  love! I worked in an office for many years and definitely I´m not one of those who can sit in one place! So , I slowly thinking about changing my  profession! Among  many things that I'm interested in, fashion design and fashion in general , are something that I really enjoy! So my plan is to educate myself for fashion stylist and marketing ! I hope you¨ll see me in a school deck in Semptember!
I'm glad that I live with a man who supports me and who tolerate my creativity attacks! 
Also I'm not obsessed with what I wear,and I don´t blindly follow fashion trends, but I adore to style vintage pieces that I collect for years! This blouse is one of them, and this bag also! Mixing classic and boho is always a challenge! Hope you like it!
   













photos by: Barbara K.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ja obožavam modu, htjela bih raditi nešto vezano uz nju ali ne znam uopće koja se zanimanja nude... Obožavam naš obrazovni sustav, glavno da imamo 18 predmeta a to što nemamo dovoljno informacija i podataka o fakultetima,fakultetskim smjerovima nema veze...koga briga za to?!

Unknown said...

Evo ja sam danas upisala Callegari, smjer Modni stilist- kreator, pa što bude, bude! Barem ću jednom u životu učit o nečemu što me zanima !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...