Monday 8 July 2013

Ganesha

I knew a few things about Ganesha before I found this tee!
The elephant headed god appears in India before even Shiva, and is a bringer of good fortune and wisdom, a remover of obstacles who is called upon at the beginning of a journey or a new venture! He is also the protector of knowledge, books and education! My plan is to make tattoo of Ganesha on my lower back, but I´ll wait until next year! We had so much fun during this shooting! It was early in the morning but already very hot, so we were trying to avoid shades ! Fortunately I have a good friend that never refused me when it comes to photo shooting! My friend, thank you for that! It means a lot to me!
Behind the white door lives an old lady who was very surprised when she saw two of  us laughing in the early morning ! She was very polite, stayed in the dark living room and let us to do the job!
If you obey all the rules you'll miss all the fun!
We are human,we are not perfect,we are alive! We try things,we make mistakes,we stumble,we fall! We get hurt,we rise again,we try again,we keep learning,we keep growing! And we are thankful for this priceless opportunity called life! So enjoy every moment of it! I certainly keep on doing it!















photos: Barbara K.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Vau! I'm blushing!

Anonymous said...

zgodna za popizdit

Unknown said...

Hvala na komplimentu! Ne trudim se bas, al eto! Ispalo je tako! :-)))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...