Wednesday 10 April 2013

Style and Cycle

Enjoying life is often thought to be a mindset, the result of reflection, action and gratitude. And while most of us lack sufficient free time to escape to some mountain top temple to follow our bliss, the best way to find happiness is to make practical, everyday changes. Coupled with conscious choices to appreciate the people in your life and making space to do the things you're best at, small changes to your life soon add up to greater enjoyment in life.Get into music, take a break,spend time with interesting people, get a pet, do some soul searching and find an old  friend , get outside of your confort zone and smile!  Whether you choose stamp collecting or kickboxing, hobbies and extracurricular activities are necessary in the pursuit to enjoy life.So get one! I don´t want to sound like Dalaj Lama now, I´m only inspired with this beautifull day outside feeling  happy and filled , and want to share with you! This is how I spent my morning ! I got back into cycling after a long time! I had a need for colors, so I choose this flower print combo! Hope you love it!

With love,

V.










Photos by: Igor




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...