Monday 17 June 2013

Tease with turquoise...

All the high summer drops are starting to hit the shop floor, so there are lots of maxi dresses to choose from. From colourful designs and fun prints to retro stripes and classic black items, there's something here to suit every taste and budget. Long dresses, and dresses in general, were definitely my obsession since I was a girl! I practically lived in them! There is a lot to love about the maxi dress - it’s comfortable and easy to wear for numerous occasions and events, has the ability to dress up or down and easy to change up the look to go from day to night. When it comes to accessories, the possibilities are always endles! In this outfit I layered a lot of necklaces and bracelets so I felt like an Iris Apfel for a moment! Layer one, two or even three of your favorite delicate necklaces for a soft statement. And don't be afraid to mix metals, pair both silver and gold pieces together.
I spent the weekend outside the town in my little cottage by the sea,  so yesterday I swam for the first time this season and tried to get some tan! Today I do not cook , the kidd is at my mum´s for couple of days so I will enjoy to spent time with my husband, be creative, and hang out with our friends! I slowly began to collect books for my vacation, so if you have any suggestions , please be my guest and write me down! Thanky you so much for reading my blog and enjoy the rest of your day!
With love,

V.













Photos: Barbara Kurtović


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prekrasno izgledaš :)Odlično ti stoje tirkizna i narančasta!

Unknown said...

Tnx cure! Kad se samo sjetim koliko je malo falilo da proslijedim dio ovog nakita ! A onda ga malo drugacije iskombiniras i ne ispadne lose!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...