Friday 21 June 2013

Pitti uomo Florence for my love



I write this post for my husband because I know that he will read it today , although he exactly don´t follow my blog very often! Ever since we met he liked to wear only high quality clothes, watches, jewelry, sunglasses,  but recently he just buy clothes and store it in a closet. And so the man who owns at least 15 perfectly tailored suits, nearly fifty  expensive silk ties,watches and not to mention shoes, spend time in an old and shabby clothes! I'm not saying that he must walk with me and our child perfectly dressed, but sometimes I miss to see him in a suit! His excuse is that his job is currently don´t allowed him fashion freedom! He is one of those men who take care himself  about his clothes and jewelry , and his wardrobe is always perfecty neat, unlike my in which is always creative mess! He's my best fashion critic and favorite person to go shopping with! He pays attention on details and I appreciate his opinion very much! Otherwise his zodiac is  Aquarius and they are known as the great aesthetes! So my Aquarious is able to spend whole  year gathering pandora beads to make our bracelets, or buy 5 pairs of same trousers if they fitt him well! That's enough talking for today let's rather go to Pitti uomo in Florence! Our street shooting man  Tommy ton captures the best looks ! Hubby do you like it?!

























 photos by: Buro 24/7, Style.com, Jak & Jil


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

genijalni su:)

Unknown said...

Nije lose za promjenu gledat fino odjevene frajere zar ne?! Ima stvarno dobrih, ali Nick Wooster mi je medju boljima! Uskoro post o njemu!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...