Tuesday 11 June 2013

Big Blue

Sorry I haven´t written anything for almost 10 days. I was traveling around and I have to admit I'm a bit lazy when it concerns my blogging lately! I have a lot of work and soon I have to live town for almost three months! Therefore will be less outfit posts until end of the summer! I prefer spend time on the beach than in front of the lens! As we all know that summer is made ​​for pleasure, to be without make up, with hair full of salt, good book, good food , good wine, hanging out! Usually my whole vacation  I wear only swimmsuit, kaftan and  flip flops or we are looking for hidden coves and swim naked! I'm proud of my nudism! 
 I hope you understand !Anyway, after dodging the wind and rain I did manage to grab some shots of this Zara flower skirt  that I've welcomed into my wardrobe with open arms. I try to avoid Zara lately but there were a few nice pieces that I could not resist.This skirt is made of a soft, stretchy fabric which moves easily with you.I´m glad I can wear it with heels, loafers or even trainers! I was so looking forward to shoot at this location but when we arrived someone's car was parked right in front so we tried to avoid disappointment and bring out the best considering that we didn´t have a time to search for another place!
In any case I hope you´ll enjoy in pics! 

With love 

V.











photos by: Barbara Kurtović











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kad narastem želim bit Vedrana!!!! :) <3<3<3

Unknown said...

Miss Twiggy imas ih u Zare! Anonymous samo ti se cini! Nije meni lako sa mnom :-)))))))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...