Friday 28 June 2013

Day dreaming....

When I start my day with some good old James Brown music, I know it can´t turn out bad !
It would be wonderful if we could shoot  this outfit on Santorini maybe, but it seems to me that it wasn´t bad at all under the circumstances ! I ´m dreaming of a day when I´ll  have enough time and make a real photo shooting with hair stylist, make up artist, real photographer and whole crew! At least  I'd like to know how to work in Photoshop so I can fix some flaws ! But still I haven´t even tried to learn! Stupid woman!
I'm not interested in sitting in front of computer, I prefer to do something more creative- like create a piece of jewelry, paint something, work with clay or sew! I'm not the type who likes modern technology,
but I´m well aware that we can´t live without it anymore!
Anyway, I really like this dress! It´s made of cotton, it´s comfortable,and perfectly goes with the espadrille shoes ! I love the combination of blue and white! It reminds me on a perfect summer day; blue sky and  big white clouds!
Aren't the clouds beautiful? They look like big balls of cotton... I could just lie on the beach all day, and watch them drift by... If you use your imagination, you can see lots of things in the cloud formations! Ok, ok, it´s enough talking for today! The weekend is upon us, and I think we should all take time to do the things we love and be around our most cherished family and friends! Happy Friday!
With love, V.













photos by: Barbara K.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Vi ste kraljica!!!
Ovo je sve strava...

Unknown said...

Hahaha, kraljica sa cvijetnom krunom! Hvala vam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...