Monday 8 July 2013

J´adore Mamma mia

Last night I watched again one of my favorite musical ever! The sexy, salty Mediterranean love story scored with vintage ABBA hits with my favorite actress Maryl Streep! She is amazing in this role; she acts it as if she'd been waiting all her life to cut loose and have this much fun. In the movie's first half she clowns and capers: hanging from her feet, vamping, shaking her butt. She even bounces off her bed and does midair splits, like a 12-year-old! The entire movie is set to the very celebrated music of ABBA, and the story is very deftly weaved into the music with very little change to the lyric! I wasn´t ABBA fan before that! There are many reasons why I love the movie, except the actress,of course!
The location is beautiful- greek island, beautiful villa decorated just the way I like,everything is full of colors! Maryl and her girls remind me of me and my girl  friends! And of course Pierce Bronsnan! The movie is able to fix your bad mood so I deeply recomend it to you, and it´s perfect for summer outdoor watching! Enjoy!
















photos by: Tumblr



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Obožavan!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...